How can I buy a painted leather jacket?
When painted leathers are available, you'll be able to find them via our top navigation bar. To be the first to know when they launch, sign up for our mailing list.
Do you make custom painted leather jackets?
We work with many artists who would be interesting in taking on a custom project. Want someone to paint a leather jacket for you? Email us on email@example.com and we'll endeavour to bring your idea to life.
How can I pay for my purchase?
We use Paypal and Shopify Payment Gateway powered by Stripe to ensure each purchase is authorised and secure.
How is my data processed?
What are my shipping options?
UK - DPD tracked - £6.99
EU - Aramex tracked - £12.99
US & beyond - Aramex tracked - £18.99
Upon fulfillment, you'll be updated with tracking information via your Shopify invoice. If you miss the email, please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, all potential taxes and duties for international shipping are the sole responsibility of the buyer.
Can my jacket arrived framed?
Our jackets look amazing encased in a frame! We're currently looking into partnering with a local framers who can provide this service. Currently this is not a service we offer but if you'd like to chat about the possibilities of framing your item, please contact email@example.com.
How should I care for my printed leather jacket?
As leather is a natural product, each and every jacket is different and will age and wear in it’s own special way. Any irregularities must be considered as unique, inherent characteristics which further enhance the natural beauty of the jacket.
Although our print technology is highly advanced and of exceptional quality, the natural characteristics of the leather make it difficult to ensure that every print will respond in the same way, and so each jacket will be unique and special in the way it responds to the ink. As a result each jacket in our Limited Edition print runs can actually be considered to be truly one-of-a-kind and any flaws or imperfections down to the natural characteristics and combination of the skin and the ink only add to it’s unique charm.
Proper care and treatment of your leather garment will not only enhance the appearance but will also ensure its longevity.
- Clean your jacket using cold water and neutral soap (without any chemicals). With a sponge, gently wipe down the outside of the jacket. Avoid using hot water.
- Remove the soap with the same method, using only cold water.
- Remove any excess water with a sponge and then shake off to ensure that no water marks are left on the jacket. Should water marks appear please use a damp sponge and wipe over the affected area before once again removing excess water.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not use soap or detergent of any kind.
- Do not use solvents or bleach.
- Do not iron or starch.
- Do not force dry or expose to a direct flame.
- Do not expose to direct sunlight for a long period of time (such as rear car window).